- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Don and his shop are wonderful. They take good care of our car and will pick up our car and return it when it is finished. We know a number of people who are his customers and highly recommend him to all!HH
I had a great experience. I was in town for vacation and my car began having issues. GLP was able to get me in quickly, and gave me an honest and accurate diagnosis. Even better, they went over my options with me, instead of telling me I needed the most expensive work. The price was right, too. Highly recommended.Sarah V.
While taking care of a friend's car, we noticed several elecrical problems and when it had a dead battery we had it towed to GLP Automotive. What a great find! Don, the owner, kept us informed during every step of diagnosing the car's problems. He replaced the battery and fixed the electrical problems. Car is fine now and there are no longer warning lights on the dash. We are very pleased with Don's competence and appreciate his regular status updates. We wholeheartedly recommend this auto repair shop.Carol C.
Don has always gone above and beyond to help me as it is needed. He has done work on my 2003 VW and my 2006 Audi. Always fits me in and be fair and reasonable with his costs. Recommend whether it is new tires, oil change or diagnostic service. He covers it all.Jodi S.
My first experience with Don was unbelievable. I've never met a man with more integrity and sincerity in this line of work in all my years of business. I can't recommend a business more.Kurt H.
They were very upfront and honest. I have now taken several family cars for service and am never disappointed. Please keep up the good work.Wally H.
Awesome experience! I had a break down while on vacation and GLP was able to get me in. What I loved was that they actually walked me through my options - they didn't tell me I needed the big dollar repair, although I could get it if I wanted - They were honest and told me a small, quick repair would get me on way. I would recommend this business.Sarah V.
Amazing service and great prices. Good to know that there are honest mechanics out there still.Eric R.